Cape Town Day Safari
Want a taste of an African safari but don’t have the time to venture too far from Cape Town? This is the trip for you! This half day Safari includes welcome drinks, a buffet lunch, and either a morning or afternoon game drive in an open 4×4 with an experienced guide and story-teller. You have the opportunity to see the big five up close; lions, elephants, buffalo, rhino and even the elusive leopard. After the game drive a visit to the Animal Rescue Centre brings you right up close to cheetahs, and then you can relax and cool off at one of two scenic swimming pools.
For the more adventurous, horseback and quadbike safaris are also available. With something for everyone, what are you waiting for?
The 2 to 3 hour safari departs at 10:15am. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side.
The Cape Town safari day tour includes a buffet breakfast and lunch, and cool off dips at one of two breath taking swimming pools. All safaris are in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle.
Cape Town morning safari day tour
- 06h45: Depart Cape Town to safari park (Guest transfer, discuss pick up place with your booking agent)
- 09h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
- 09h15: Buffet Breakfast
- 10h15: Game drive and visit to ARC (Animal Rescue Center – Optional)
- 12h45: Buffet lunch
- After lunch guests are able to relax at the pool and are welcome to browse our African curio shop
- 15h30: Depart safari park and return to Cape Town
Cape Town afternoon safari day tour
- 10h00: Depart Cape Town to safari park (Self-drive)
- 12h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
- 12h15: Buffet Lunch
- 13h30: Game drive and visit to ARC (Animal Rescue Center)
- After the game drive guests are able to relax at the pool and are welcome to browse our African curio shop
- 16h00: Depart safari park and return to Cape Town