Cape Point with Wine Tasting
You will start your day in the brightly-coloured Bo-Kaap, before driving through the upmarket Clifton and Camps Bay suburbs – prime photo opportunities! You’ll continue along the peninsula, through Hout Bay, along the breathtaking Chapman’s Peak Drive and into the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. A short hike to Cape Point Light house is followed by a trip to Boulders Beach to meet the penguin colony. Lunch is fish ‘n chips in the historic fishing village of Kalk Bay, followed by a brief stop at the Shark Spotter – Cape Town’s binocular-clad answer to the dangers of Great White Sharks. You’ll end your day with a trip to the oldest wine farm outside of Europe, situated in the leafy Constantia Valley.
This tour highlights and contrasts Cape Town’s natural beauty, its rich cultural history, and of course, WINE!
- Morning walk in the Bo-Kaap, and traditional snacks
- Drive through Clifton and Camps Bay, photo stop
- Drive along Victoria Drive, through Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Arrive at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Forty minute hike to the Cape Point Light House.
- Visit Boulders Beach Penguin Colony (possible swim)
- Lunch in Kalk Bay
- Visit to the Shark Spotter
- Drive through Constantia to the wine farm
- End day with wine tasting