- All reservations made will be advised of the relevant deposit and when it is due at the time of booking.
- All Cancellation of a booking must be made in writing (via email) and will only take effect once such cancellation has been received by Ashanti Lodge.
- A full refund will be provided if cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival
- 50% refund if cancelled 7 – 28 days prior to arrival
- 0% refund if cancelled within 7 days of arrival
- No-shows and reduction in stay will also be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
A 7% ADMIN FEE WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM ALL REFUNDS DUE AND WILL BE PAID BACK INTO THE CARD USED FOR ORIGINAL PAYMENT.
- There are NO refunds whatsoever for bookings made using a non-refundable rate.
- At certain times of the year (New Year’s Eve, Easter weekend, Rugby Tens and other ad-hoc events) we reserve the right to ask for full payment with the possibility of no refund. We will advise accordingly.
No children under the age of 16 will be allowed to stay with us unless they are accompanied by the parent. No children will be allowed in our dormitories unless the family has booked and paid a deposit for the entire dormitory. Children under 4 years of age, and sharing a room with their parents, will stay free or charge.
We require a Passport or an ID (for South Africans) for each person checking-in. This is a legal requirement.
Ashanti will not be held liable for the loss, destruction, or damage of any property upon the premises or if being transported by Ashanti, whether arising from fire, theft or by the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Ashanti Lodge. Guests will also be liable for damage to property.
Any guests found not adhering to the prescribed Covid-19 protocols may be asked to leave.