4 Day Budget Kruger Safari
The same trip as our 3 day Kruger Budget Safari but with an an extra full day on safari. Increase your chance of seeing more wildlife in the park with an extra full day game drive.
On the first day, we will depart from Johannesburg on our way to the private game reserve and your accommodation. As soon as you enter, you might see giraffes or antelopes walking freely around the chalet. After check in we head on an afternoon game drive. The following two days, you will go on full day game drives in Kruger National Park. You will see that each day has different animal encounters, and the extra day allows you to see so much more. During your game drives, a guide will teach you a lot about the area and its wildlife. On the fourth day, you can do an optional sunrise bush walk or a game drive in Kruger before you head back to Johannesburg.
Make sure not to miss this safari experience and book now!
Day 01: Johannesburg – Kruger National Park (383km)
We depart Johannesburg early morning from your place of accommodation and make our way
through the Lowveld via Nelspruit and to the Kruger National Park. We make a quick stop at a small
trout farmstall to stretch our legs and to enjoy a quick lunch (own Account) before continuing to our
lodge. After settling in, we participate in a sunset open vehicle game drive.
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 02: Kruger National Park
A full day Game Drive is on the menu for the day in open 4×4 game drive vehicle with a local guide.
An opportunity for excellent game viewing to sight the Big Five as well as hundreds of antelope and
bird species exist today. Not guaranteed to sight all the big five such as the illusive leopard during
the day. We make our way to various waterholes throughout the day in the effort to tick off most of
the wildlife that the Kruger has to offer. Lunch is on own account at one of the rest camps.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 03: Kruger National Park
The Day is spent on the Panorama route which includes the Three Rondawels on the Blyde River
Canyon, Bourkes Pot Holes and the Gods Window overlooking the Kruger Lowveld.
Most part of the morning is spent on the Panorama route and the afternoon back at the lodge on
own leisure time.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 04: Kruger National Park – Johannesburg (420km)
After a leisurely morning breakfast, we depart the Kruger and make our way through the small-town
Pilgrims Rest and Dullstroom to Johannesburg arriving late afternoon where we will deliver you back
to your hotel or at the OR Tambo International airport.
Meals Included: Breakfast
What to pack for Safaris To Southern Africa
- Passport (must be valid at least another 6 months from date of entry.)
- Warm Sleeping Bag. (Camping Safaris)
- Torch with spare batteries and globes
- Warm Jacket
- Swimming Costume
- Natural Clothing (i.e. No bright colours)
- A pair of light weight long pants and a lightweight long sleeve shirt (to use against the sun)
- Comfortable walking shoes and strops/sandals
- Camera Equipment, Binoculars, and lots of spare memory cards & batteries
- Water bottle
Covid 19 Regulations
- All arriving tourists will arrive with a negative Covid-19 PCR test valid not older than
72 hours and issued by a certified laboratory.
- All arriving tourists will have a confirmed detailed itinerary in hand to submit to
- Upon arrival at the OR Tambo International Airport, King Shaka International Airport
or Cape Town International Airport, tourists will be screened.
- Those presenting symptoms will be required to take a Covid test.
- If necessary, tourists will need to enter mandatory quarantine facility at own cost
- Travel may be restricted from high risk countries
- Face masks must be worn at all times.