2 Day Pilanesberg Camping Safari
Try to see all of the BIG 5 in the Pilanesberg National Park.
This densely populated Game Reserve is a must-visit when looking for African wildlife. The park is located on an extinct volcano which makes it an unforgettable experience with magnificent landscapes. During the guided game drives, you will learn more about the wildlife in the park. On the way back to Johannesburg, we will have some leisure time at the luxurious resort and casino of Sun City. If you are looking for a short but packed safari experience, then this tour got you covered.
This 2-day adventure is full of beautiful locations and spectacular wildlife.
- Departure to Pilanesberg, pickup in Johannesburg
- Enter the park for morning game drive in closed, air-conditioned vehicle
- Noon Lunch (own account) followed by check in at the Tented Lodge
- Own leisure time
- Afternoon open 4×4 vehicle safari drive
Meals Included: Dinner
- Morning open 4×4 vehicle safari drive
- Return to lodge for nutritious breakfast
- Afternoon visit to Sun City
- Departure to Johannesburg
- Drop off