Township Cycle and Woodstock Street Art Tour
Pick ups in the city centre starts between 7am and 8am.
We head to Woodstock firstly to do a street art walking tour guided by one of the local artists and organisers. The tour is a great way to learn about the history and cultural relevance of street art in South Africa. Next you are transferred to Khayelitsha, Cape Towns largest township. We jump on bicycles and do a cycle tour through the township with two local guides. There is no better way to experience a township than to immerse yourself in it. Next up a quick stop at Muizenberg beach for a great photo opportunity and a swim for those who are brave.
We make our way home via Chapmans peak drive to enjoy the beautiful natural views.
Be sure not to miss out and Book now.
This one-of-a-kind day tour is the best way to see the most iconic parts of Cape Town, in a safe and informative way. Your guide will show you the art of Woodstock, take you cycling through Khayelitsha, Cape Town’s largest township (informal settlement), stop for an Instagram moment at the famous colourful huts on Muizenberg beach and then along the well known Chapman’s Peak Drive (when it’s open).
Your tour guide is local and knows this city inside-out. That’s how you know you’re getting a truly authentic, local experience like no other.
- Pick up and drop-off in Cape Town central
- A professional local guide
- Woodstock street art walking tour
- Khayelitsha bicycle tour
- A visit to the colourful huts on Muizenberg beach (if weather allows)
- Noordhoek farm village
- Chapman’s Peak Drive (if open)
- 1 Spekboom planted per person – to offset the carbon emissions of the tour
- A donation to a local charity or NPO. A percentage of every sale we make, on all products we sell, gets donated. So the more you travel, the more you help South Africa.
- Other meals or snacks
- Activities not included in itinerary