Cape Town City & Beach Tour
Discover the beautiful Mother City and its surroundings in the best possible way. Get picked up by our guide in our awesome hand painted van and go on an epic adventure.
No matter which day of the week you choose to go on this tour, you will always get a day full of mouth-watering goodness. We will see some of the most beautiful street art in Woodstock, go for a beer and food paring tasting and visit the colourful Bo Kaap. This is only the start of the day. After we will go enjoy views at Signal Hill, Chapman’s peak and our secret sunset spot. But that is not all we will also have cocktails at the Dunes bar in Hout Bay and enjoy the Neighbourgoods market on Saturdays.
In Short, a day filled with Cape Town’s culture, history, landscape and food and drinks industry. Book now!
Pick-up at your hostel in the Cape Town city area
Daily departure pick up from city bowl hostels/hotels between 11.30am and 12pm.
1. Hostel pick up (within Cape Town city bowl area)
2. District Six neighbourhood & street art
3. Devil’s Peak Brewery craft beer & food pairing – wine avail. for non-beer folk – not scheduled Saturdays, Old Biscuit Mill Neighbourgoods Market replaces on a Saturday
4. Drive through the narrow streets of Woodstock and check out the street art murals
5. Bo Kaap colourful neighbourhood
6. Signal Hill viewpoint – Enjoy free beers from our cooler box!
7. Chapman’s Peak Drive meander
8. Wine tasting
9. Sundowners @ secret spot looking over Cape Town
10. Drop off at city bowl accommodation